Proof Of Love Spread

I came across the concept of a Proof of Love journal spread in a YouTube video and instantly fell in love with the idea. But when I went to execute I found myself wondering what exactly should something like this encompass. 

So if you to love the idea of a Proof of Love spread, whether virtually or physically, but don’t know where to start, then this post is for you!


The idea of a Proof of Love spread is simple, a page that shows you that you are loved and that there are things that make everything worth it. 


I decided to break this up into 3 categories:

-Things/People you love

-People that love you

-Self-Love


I’ll share some examples of what fell into these categories for me.


1.Things/People you love (3-4)


This is the easiest category, and I tried to choose things that make me feel happy. This includes passions, interests, and hobbies. They can be new or old. I found that there was something special about putting something old, it was a way to honor a past love


For me, I put pictures of the kpop concerts I’ve been to, representing my favorite groups. Going to coffee shops/cafes always brings me joy so I added that. I’ve also had a life-long love of reading so I added books. And I am a fangirl at heart so I put a few of my fandoms in there too.


2.People that love you (5-6)


There are people who love us and often times we take then for granted or forget when we feel lonely. For this, of course, I chose pictures with friends and family. Though I tried to specifically choose pictures from moments or days where I truly felt the love. For example, I chose a picture of a friend and myself on a day where they went out of their way to come and support me with something I was doing.


I also added pictures of activities I have done with others that brought me joy. This is a combination of the first and second categories. For example, I love painting and went to a workshop with a friend to paint so I chose that as one of my pictures.


3.Self-Love


This one is a bit tricky to put into words, but all the more important. I also want to be reminded of my love for myself and that I am worthy of it. 


This includes pictures of things you are proud of and accomplishments. It also includes things that you feel represent a core aspect of your personality (for me it’s writing.) And also a picture of yourself that you like. Show yourself when you turn back to this page that you are full of love. 


Some things I included were running a 5k, a picture of myself a photographer took, and completing my first book.


A lot of this is really personal, but I made a Canva version that I’ll share with you. I used this as a template for my physical spread that I did in my journal. 



I hope this gave you some ideas for your own spread, please share your thoughts in the comments! See you next month!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2025 Journal Setup Guide Pt.1

2025 Journal Setup Guide Pt.2

How to Make a K-Pop Concert Freebie